Saturday 31 March 2018

I will design any solidwork model, with in 12hrs

I will design any solidwork model, with in 12hrs












About:

"Creative and practical design as your wish"

I am an experienced Mechanical & Manufacturing Engineer with a industrial machine designing and automation background. I always like to work with complex part related with mathematical calculations. Always, I do my best for the customer with perfect model until their satisfaction by offering unlimited revisions. 

- I am using Solidworks 2017 edition 

- I do not sign any NDA or any legal document

  • 2D drawings
  • 3D part modelling 
  • Parts modelling & assembling 
  • Part editing 
  • Sheet metal modelling 
  • Weldment modelling 
  • Machine designing with fully detail 
  • Free mechanical engineering suggestions if you need

Just, Send me the clear idea about the model along with maximum possible dimensions or imaginary idea you have. If you can provide me a sketch, i will do your design in less time. 

Please, do not forget to contact me before you place the order.

Extra - If your order is more than the $50, you will get a free chance to design any one graphic design (inforgraphic, logo,business card, social media design) 


Reviews


tomcharpentier:Easy and quick

demazz:thank you very much ... sir \r\nhope to hear from you again

chathusanda:excited with your talent. dedicated seller, design delivered within hours and fully satisfied with it. recommended.

demazz:thank u sir, plesure to work with you..

tomcharpentier:Easy and quick


No comments:

Post a Comment