Friday 30 March 2018

I will create a 3d model for you

I will create a 3d model for you












About:

Hi, I will make you 3D model that you want, I have experience in modelling using Autodesk Maya software and other software.
a simple model will cost 10$ and will be delivered faster, the more complex the model is the much it will cost .. fair enough.
I will also add simple materials and textures to your model, render it from all views that you need.
you can have any number of images from any views you need and the source file too, this will not affect the cost.
also, you could have Uv map for just 5$
also, you could have texture map for just 10$
contact me for more info.
of course, there is no limited number of revisions, ask for edits until you are satisfied.
thanks for visiting the gig :D.

important notes:
  • we are talking here about simple models, complex one takes more time, efforts and money.
  • please contact me before you order the gig.

Reviews


swright9117:Good Experience!

swright9117:this is my 2nd time using w yaser. .he is really good.

w_yaser:Thank you. pleased to work with you.

lld123:outstanding experience

youmustcreate:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment