Saturday 31 March 2018

I will create facade design for any building

I will create facade design for any building












About:


I will create any type of facade design for your building using sketchup, v-ray and photoshop. I  can design the space in any style you like. All you have to do is to provide me with the plan and I'll create the design for you! Along the process, I'll also send multiple drafts to get some feedback before producing the final rendered image. 

Before we start the design process, we will discuss exactly what you are looking for based on the information you have.

What you'll get for the basic  package:
  • 1 rendered image with photoshop edits
  • File format : JPEG/PNG

If you want the psd/skp source file? There is an option for that!

You want it in 2 days? There is an option for that too!

Need a custom offer? Do inbox me. Thanks! :)

Reviews


dalailama8:Great job! :-)

najlakay:Thanks Nenad!

danw06:Great work! I had used other but they quality was awful....this seller did great work from the very first rendering

najlakay:Thank you danw06!!

tellyko:Fast delivery


No comments:

Post a Comment