Saturday 31 March 2018

I will draw your 2D file to 3D solidworks file. And I will draw assembly of multiple parts + See More

I will draw your 2D file to 3D solidworks file. And I will draw assembly of multiple parts + See More












About:

I am proficient user of SOLIDWORKS, so all the 2D drawings and 3D modeling will be done with SOLIDWORKS.
In case the part or drawing is complex and bigger in size you have to place multiple orders.
You can get from my gig

  • Excellent quality product
  • 2D Drawings
  • 3D design
  • Parts Assemble
  • Fast delivery
  • Unlimited revission
  • Source files

100% satisfaction guaranteed. I serve you until you get the final result.
contact me before place the order
Thank You !
Regards: Usama 

Reviews


robwier:Very helpful and fulfilled all my request. I would recommend without hestitation

tomjaffee:Got the job done quickly, and did a great job!

tomjaffee:Great job!

tomjaffee:Fixed a problem and got the job done.

patrickdiem:Absouletly wonderful experience. Seller was quick to respond and was able to make exactly what I needed!


No comments:

Post a Comment