Friday 30 March 2018

I will be your mep consultant

I will be your mep consultant












About:

I WILL BE YOUR MEP CONSULTANT..........

Engineering consultancy services of your building or house
Our services:-
  •  Cold Water system desiging 
  •  Hot Water system designing
  •  Drainage system designing
  •  Water treatment plants
  •  Fire protection and detection systems
  •  Elevator designing
  •  Solar panels for your buildings
  • Manual J load calculation for any building
We provide
AutoCad designs,BOQs and other relevant documents related to the project.

Contact us on fiverr for more details




Reviews


jlastrape:Seller delivered excellent product and was quick with revisions that were requested. Top notch design service for very fair price. I would definitely be using his services for all of my future projects.

perera_75:Thank you.one of the best sellers that i have met through my carrier.

nobleman123:Very quick and quality delivery! Thank you! Wouldn't hesitate to recommend!

perera_75:Thank you

funjump:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!


No comments:

Post a Comment