Friday 30 March 2018

I will do 3D modeling and designing for you taking least time and providing the best quality work.

I will do 3D modeling and designing for you taking least time and providing the best quality work.












About:

Hello Fiverr,

IMPORTANT: Send me a message on Fiverr with details of what you want to create and I can give you a price and time-frame. Do NOT place an order without talking to me first.

Please note that cost depends on complexity of job, might cost more or less than $100. (Please read FAQs)

I am a Professional 3D designer, i do 3D modeling and realistic rending as well. I can design any kind of parts, products, assemblies, fixtures, enclosures, bottles, instruments, cases, prototypes, technical drawings and many more. I provide the highest quality and maintain my excellence level. I am the best at what i do. Following are the services i provide:

- 3D Designing
- 3D Modeling
- 2D PDF Drawings
- 3D PDF models
- 3D Rendering
- 3D Printing
- Surface Modeling

I use Solidworks and Sketchup for all my work and i do realistic rendering in keyshot. I use 3DS Max, Zbrush, Maya for organic modeling. In short i am a complete package for all your 3D work.

Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions. I am available 24 x 7

I am Three


Reviews


paulgraeve0215:AWESOME work as always!!!

iamthree:Thank you so much for your generous tip like always, Man you are awesome! Always a pleasure working.\nRegards\nI am Three

oswyn123:Very creative application, with precise CAD work!

iamthree:Thanks for your feedback. Your project was indeed unique.\nBest\nI am Three

rockabye2018:Working with this seller was amazing! We gave him a difficult task when we asked him to create our product, but he delivered above and beyond our expectations. Such realistic and incredible work!


No comments:

Post a Comment