Friday 30 March 2018

I will do auto cad 2d and 3d assignments for you

I will do auto cad 2d and 3d assignments for you












About:




Looking for 3D model... HERE I AM
  I am good at  doing 3D modelling using Solidworks and Auto-CAD. also I am doing machine design drawings and 2D drawings.   I will offer you 3D modeling or 2D drawing related to your detail design. Just give me your sketch design..
  • Models for 3D printing
  • 2D drawings
  • Assembly drawings
  • 3D logo
  • rendered images
  • images for online shopping
  • machine parts 3D modelling
  • 2D production drawings

Please notify me before place the order..

Reviews


jessietx:He completed the task that was asked in a timely manner

nimeshm:thank you very much. will help you any time.

solidcreation23:Very good service

nimeshm:Outstanding Experience!

important95:All the work is top quality standard. Would definitely use him again.


1 comment:

  1. Your style is very unique in comparison to other folks I have read stuff from. Thanks for posting when you've got the opportunity, Guess I will just book mark this blog.car shipping deleware

    ReplyDelete