Friday 30 March 2018

I will design plastic injection mold

I will design plastic injection mold












About:

Dear Sir, 
              My name is Luqman, I am mechanical Engineer with 12 years of  experience in manufacturing industry. My area of expertise is injection mold design,product design for injection molding,blow molding,I will provide perfect mold design with some calculation like runners , air vents , ejection system , and cooling system,Electrode design for EDM,2-D drawings for EDM setup,sheet metal products design,soundproof Canopy design for diesel generator and CNC programming for machining center.

I am using Auto cad for 2-D design, Pro Engineer wildfire ( Creo ) for 3-D works and  EMX for Mold Base

Best Regards

Luqman Ajmal

+971 55 9453 714
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,PLEASE DISCUSS ME BEFORE ORDER,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Reviews


wisnia:It was easy and pleasant work. Thank you

luqmanajmal3:Thanks again and I am looking for work with you again

pierrecharland:Second time with this seller. Again, great experience, top quality work, fast delivery, easy communications. Thanks so much !

luqmanajmal3:Thanks again and I am looking for work with you again great buyer !

pierrecharland:Very nice work, fast delivery and great service !! Thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment