Friday 30 March 2018

I will be happy to try to help.

I will be happy to try to help.












About:

Hi
I'm Lina, I'm a mechanical engineer with 8 years experience. I would like to help you with any AutoCAD design you need.

  • 2D designs
  • 3D designs
  • Rendering
Why me? Because:
I'm professional, I never deliver unless it's so perfect, and if you're not satisfied, you can always have your money back.

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any further questions.
Thanks

Reviews


claudiamoffat:Always a pleasure working with Lina, she understands what the job is about and helps to improve on my work, pro-active and showing initiative in her work, great job once again

engmoora:It is my pleasure to work with such a brilliant person like you on such a brilliant project.

robert_duquette:excellent communication and skills

engmoora:Thanks a lot! Hopefully, we'll do more together!!

claudiamoffat:Another great outcome. working together with Lina is a pleasure, total understanding between 2 professionals


No comments:

Post a Comment