Saturday 31 March 2018

I will create any 3d model

I will create any 3d model












About:

I specialize in creating models of Exhibition stall design, furniture, such as desks, chairs, wardrobe, bed.and another 3d model.


You can view some of the samples in my gig video/photo.

What can you expect from our services:
1. Exhibition Stall
2. 3D model
2. Textures
3. Lighting
4. 3D animation
5.Product Design


****** Create an any 3d Model *****


Please contact me before ordering and I will offer a custom offer to your needs 
thanks in advance
have a nice day :)

Reviews


rpaul888:it took him almost a month to edit a 5 images.

reyad1234:Outstanding Experience.

andrelebel:Amazing! Brilliant!

reyad1234:Outstanding Experience , Thank you so much

marleymoff:Thanks for your help !!


No comments:

Post a Comment