Sunday 26 August 2018

I will design cad and 3d products based on engineering

I will design cad and 3d products based on engineering












About:

PLEASE DO CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER . 
( It will help us to save time and quick delivery)
Please note that cost depends on complexity of job, might cost more or less than $40.

I am a Professional 3D designer, i do 3D modeling and realistic rending as well. I can design any kind of parts, products, assemblies, fixtures, enclosures, bottles, instruments, cases, prototypes, technical drawings and many more. I provide the highest quality and maintain my excellence level. I am the best at what i do. Following are the services i provide:

- 3D Designing
- 3D Modeling
- 2D PDF Drawings
- 3D PDF models
- 3D Rendering
- 3D Printing
- Surface Modeling
- 3D animation
-  simulation 
- analysis 
I use Solidworks, Autocad, creo , ansys  and Sketchup for all my work and i do realistic rendering in keyshot. I use 3DS Max, Zbrush, Maya for organic modeling. In short i am a complete package for all your 3D work.

Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions. I am available 24 x 7


thank you 

Reviews


mikeallen572:Seller was courteous and helpful. He made sure that i am satisfied customer. He made revisions as requested. Will definitely work with this seller again

chsoweed:Great experience...will definitely want to work again...Thank you so much...

whiteexpert:Great... Well done... I work with this guy second time and find him amazing. Thank you

chsoweed:Thank you...hope to work again..

shannonhinkle:He did a good job.


No comments:

Post a Comment