Sunday 26 August 2018

I will do 3d product design,prototypes

I will do 3d product design,prototypes












About:

 am a motivated and passionate 3D artist with a proven ability with solid understanding about high quality production level and photo-realistic renderings.

Also with my working experience and self experiments I have an extensive knowledge of everything related to CGI (Computer-Generated Imagery) / 3D Computer Graphics. 

"Proving client's idea is my job"

Are you looking for someone to create an image that prove your idea?

Reviews


arbez1982:Great......

jdesedas:One of the best services that I have obtained from Fiveer! Excellent communication. Seller is fully committed to deliver something that will please the customer. I fully recommend this seller!

manojsudusinghe:Very straigh person to work.He gave me very clean project brief and guide me to right path.\nThank you.

tmsketamine:He came through in flying colors with beautiful work

manojsudusinghe:We have done coupe of stuning projects together.Nice person with cool concept to work.\nThank you


No comments:

Post a Comment