Monday 27 August 2018

I will create a full one or more Model for 20$,

I will create a full one or more Model for 20$,












About:

WHATS IS IN THIS GIG:
I Will Create An Awesome 3D Design for Game or Product ,etc

- High Resolution
- Enhanced Detailing
- Commercial Use


BEFORE YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER:
- Please contact me first to provide me with the details for your 3D project.
- I will then confirm pricing and deadline of the project.
- For this gig, you will receive 1 (one) awesome 3D model for you Project,

*Due to the nature of Designing 3D projects. Price might be modified according to project's requirements and deliverables.

I will provide outstanding quality Design from your Game or Products design.
The information provided by client should include jpg or Sketch plans and elevations according to image views needed, for proper project understanding.

Please CONTACT me before order in my gig for correct pricing and deadlines. Then you can order in my gig.
I will provide you an extremely professional service with High Quality realistic visualizations for your project.

I will be glad on applying all my skills for providing the most professional service and satisfy all my customers needs.
Please ask me if you have any question about my offer.
Thanks!

Regards!
YoutubeLooser

Reviews


timothybrock:it came out exactly what I wanted

youtubelooser:Thanks to see the ability on me to work with you,

linaalba:Great person to work with :)

youtubelooser:looking forward to work with you again and again

timothybrock:it came out exactly what I wanted


No comments:

Post a Comment