Tuesday 28 August 2018

I will create awesome 3d book cover for you

I will create awesome 3d book cover for you












About:

Hello Guys,

In just $5, I will create a high quality professional 3D book mockup for your business needs. The mockup can be used on website or anywhere else. File formats provided are: PNG, PDF, JPG

  • $5 - 3D mockup (600X600px)             
  • $10 - 3D mockup (1000X1000px)
  • $15 - 3D mockup (1500X1500px)  

$30 -  I will create a high quality, Printable book cover along with 3D mockup and unlimited revisions.

Requirements: Just supply your book cover.

Reviews


joyehagstrom:So FAST and beautiful custom design! I will be ordering again in the future!\n

destyni1:He did a wonderful job on our ebook! Very professional and fast! I would recommend him to anyone wanting a pdf ebook

sujit1717:It was a pleasure working with Erick. Keep rocking!!

editor_712:This designer is very kind and accommodating and will work with you until you get the results you want. He has a really great sense of style and a good eye for color combinations. He is creative and can make awesome adjustments with images that some graphic designers cannot. It is a pleasure to work with someone who is generous, thoughtful.

sujit1717:It was a great experience working with him on this book cover. He is so kind and friendly. One of the best client I have met. Thanks a lot my friend. It was my pleasure working with you.


No comments:

Post a Comment