Monday 27 August 2018

I will do 3d model and render your product

I will do 3d model and render your product












About:

Please message me before purchasing the gig.I may still have questions, and I would like to work them out before purchase.

I can deliver the following services:


. 3d Product Images forAmazon, ebay etc.,

. 3d Furniture designs .

. 3dbuildings and floor plans .


Just send me reference photos,drawings of your product,Label Design,and any sketches or images can help .


The cost depends on the complexity of the model.

Reviews


sleekeutensils:Superb work and communication. Provided exactly what I expected. Was able to negotiate on price professionally. Will use again in the near future without a doubt.

mansor_ibrahim:I was very happy to work with Mr.Sam , friendly ,the communication was clear and he was always ready to help , for sure looking forward to work with him again , thanks

digitect:Excellent work!

mansor_ibrahim:Outstanding experience! looking forward to work with him again!

profilmoy:Thanks a lot! Great work


No comments:

Post a Comment