Monday 27 August 2018

I will do finite element analysis on your model in abaqus

I will do finite element analysis on your model in abaqus












About:

Hi,

I have expertise in solid modelling and stress analysis. I have undertaken a variety of 3D modelling projects in my university and have worked with Shell Limited for the computational design and stress analysis of their oil tanker chassis. I have experience of finite element stress analysis on 3D solid model and wire-frame models in ABAQUS.

ABAQUS is one of the best softwares specifically designed to do Finite Element Analysis on models. I can help you in your undergraduate projects and assignments as well.

I can offer you the following services:
  • Creating a 3D solid model (mechanical components and assemblies) from 2D sketches
  • Performing stress analysis on it in ABAQUS

OR 
  • Perform stress analysis on your given model in ABAQUS.

You can choose either of the above two. All I need is
  • 2D Sketches if the part or assembly is to be modelled OR
  • A 3D solid model
  • Material specification
  • Loading Conditions
  • Boundary Conditions
  • Cross Section details (if necessary)

Please contact me before ordering so I can discuss and understand the details of the project. Delivery time depends on the complexity of project (1 to 3 days).

Looking forward to work with you!

Thank you!

Reviews


hunghoang0708:Good Good !!!

mr_junaidahmed:It is always great to work with you!

fkhairi97:Excellent work!

mr_junaidahmed:It was great to work with you!

majidbazzi:This guy was fantastic i highly suggest working with him !


No comments:

Post a Comment