Saturday 25 August 2018

I will create detailed 3d engineering structure

I will create detailed 3d engineering structure












About:

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER

WELCOME TO MY GIG..!

I am working in the field of 3D visualization for more than 9 years.I will createphoto-realisticimages all types of products with guaranteed quality andsatisfaction.

I will create a 3D object of you with quality and according to your specification.

The model will be delivered in *.jpg or any image format that you like.

I work using modeling software

Cinema 4D

Photoshop

AutoCad

If you required editable file so you should order extra, i will provide the format would be * .max .3ds or obj

I assure you highest quality work in minimal time and you will find me most economical with best quality output.

I am looking forward to start working with you, Give me a chance to prove my skills.


Please send me the reference image and label of product.



You are very welcome toCONTACT before placing this order,and ask any question :)

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment