Tuesday 28 August 2018

I will do a professional and creative 3d model of your product

I will do a professional and creative 3d model of your product












About:

I will render professional 3D models(rendering) or CAD of your product with enhanced details.

Application:
  • Advertising products on your website, Facebook, youtube and other social media.
  • Product design presentation.
  • 3D printing


Standard order includes
  • Realistic HD renders. 4K,1440p,1080p
  • Texturing(if applicable) 
  • Short Length video render 

Image formats:
  • .png
  • .jpg
Short animations formats:
  • .mov
  • .mp4
  • .avi
Please contact me first before you order. I would be very glad to work with you.

Reviews


alaamk:100% You All Need Someone Like Henneh To Do Your Work. He Has Vision And Skill In His Trade.\n\nA Must.

henneh:Thanks, am glad that I am able to help.

aldrinclement:Henneh work speaks for itself. He cares more about delivering a quality product than anything else - a trait that matters more and more in a marketplace increasingly filled with individuals looking to turn around products quickly often with a disregard to quality.

henneh:Thanks Clement for recognizing my efforts. I hope to work with you on other projects

clesignyoga:Thanks again!! Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment