Sunday 26 August 2018

I will make 3d printable model and renderings of your product

I will make 3d printable model and renderings of your product












About:

         ★ Customer Satisfaction is my First Priority 

About Me:
  • I am a Mechanical Engineer and a SolidWorks Designer who can design any 3D object whether it is mechanical part or any general component.
  • I have 2 years of working experience in designing mechanical parts according to ISO standards and also ANSI standards.
  • I can design from most simple parts to very complex assemblies.

My Services:
 ✓ 3D Models for 3D printing
 ✓ High-quality Renderings
 ✓ Professional 2D Technical Drawings

Just provide the rough sketches or 2D drawings of your product along with dimensions.

In case the part or drawing is complex and bigger in size, then you should have to place multiple orders which we could discuss before you place one.


Contact me before order...!

Gig Extra:
  • CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) and Flow Simulations.
  • Finite Element Analysis (FEA)

Feel free to ask anything..!

I Look forward to working with you.
- Muhammad Moin Irfan (CADprofessional)

Reviews


siggihoelzl:Great work! Thank a lot!

videoclic:It was great working with CADprofessional again, this is our second project with him and he always does an amazing job. Thank you!

lavonneidlette:Was a good experience working with this seller. Will order again

freemanf:One of the best! ANOTHER GREAT JOB! Thanks

lmfive:Other great Job, thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment