Tuesday 28 August 2018

I will design complex product and give 3D cad files

I will design complex product and give 3D cad files












About:

1- I will provide my customer with a 3D or 2D drawings for their parts. 
2- The customer may choose from the three planed categories or ask for a customer offer.
3- There are extra works may the customer need like simulations and analysis, rendering or assembly drawings for his product. 
4- I can change the extension of the part or the assembly as the customer need. 
5- The extensions varies from customer to another because some customers need a particular extension for 3D printers others need for laser cutters or CNC machines.


100% Delivery on time

Accepted Urgent requests

Accepted Custom orders

Any modification request will be accepted

Reviews


onehotlogo:can't wait to collab on more projects everything was great awesome work thank you

waelaly60:Great working with you too. I hope we can collaborate on more projects in the future.

barryoberholzer:Always delivering as promised

waelaly60:Thank you so much, Great client, outstanding experience!

jasemalostath:Done as desired! Highly recommended


No comments:

Post a Comment