Wednesday 29 August 2018

I will create 3d models with solidworks and inventor

I will create 3d models with solidworks and inventor












About:

I'm a manufacturing Engineering .I have 3+ Years Experience in Mechanical Design 

 Services I Provide: 

     - 3D Mechanical Concept Modeling, and 2D Manufacturing Drawing. (AutoCAD, Solidworks, Inventor). 
     - 3D Modeling for 3D Printing and Prototyping ( Solidworks, Inventor). 
     - Sheet Metal Product Design (Laser cutting, folding, drawing...). 
     - Injection Molding Product Design.
     - Products Design for CNC machining(Milling, Turning, Drilling, EDM, etc). 
     - Supporting Manufacturing Vendors. 
     - Rendering High resolution, realistic image (Solidworks Visualize, Showcase). 
      - Motion Simulation: Assembly, operation, representation (Solidworks Visualize, Showcase, Solidworks). 
      - Product Development/ Design
 
I have no problem with doing a small demo job to prove my skillset, or please go ahead and ask me to provide anything needed as to prove my qualification for your jobs. 

 Looking forwards to working for you!

 Regards,

 Lam Nguyen

Reviews


kopskonsorten:Well done like always

daniel5640:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

rb1414:I_am design did a great job helping me. I was totally happy with the way he communicated and carried out the job. Highly recommended.

kemo466:Excellent work.\nFast and accurate

moh_96:worked with him many times. He is awesome !!


No comments:

Post a Comment