Tuesday 28 August 2018

I will create any 3D model in SolidWorks for use in 3D printing, machining, or any commercial use. + See More

I will create any 3D model in SolidWorks for use in 3D printing, machining, or any commercial use. + See More












About:

I am a professional Mechanical Engineer.

You don't have to look for a separate guy for modeling or rendering or Photoshop for your projects.You have got everything in one place right here.

I have experience in 2D/3D designing/rendering with SolidWorks/ProE.

I can make all kinds of models, such as various types of mechanical devices, electronic devices, cans, bottles, cups, dishes, etc.

The complexity of different 3D objects varies greatly. So, I like to agree on any particular job about time, size, prize etc.

Please send me the specifications for the 3D model ( some pictures, sketches, technical drawings + all dimensions).

Please contact first before ordering. 

I look forward to working with you.

Reviews


carmelrouhani:Responsive to changes, helpful and took the time to understand my requirement

mumtaz_momo:It was a nice experience working with you. Thanks

cwilliams3k:Great to work with.

mumtaz_momo:thanks

mattkayne:Excellent Customer Service \u0026 Assistance


No comments:

Post a Comment