Monday 27 August 2018

I will make a 3d model ready for printing

I will make a 3d model ready for printing












About:

I will make a 3D model ready-to-print according to your needs, from a basic low-poly model (like a keychain, a logo, etc) to a more complex multi-part object (like house with furnitures, an articulated toy, etc)

The models are made in blender, and I will send the regular .obj/.stl file for 3D printing (source file will be available as an extra), or if you prefer - the gcode only (for printing directly without slicing), for general printing (according to your 3D printer settings).

Reviews


madelemara:Perfect Output ,Easy to communicate with \nWill work with him again

ahiruduck:Thanks, glad you liked it!

wabelzaeem:thanks for your gig

babyspook:Great communication, fast delivery and helpful. I highly recommend this seller !

ahiruduck:Thank you! Glad you liked it!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment