Monday 27 August 2018

I will do high detail 3d modeling and rendering

I will do high detail 3d modeling and rendering












About:

IMPORTANT: Send me a message on Fiverr with details of what you want to create and I can give you a price and time-frame.

Please inbox me before place an order
Different model has a different price

I do any kind of parts, products, assemblies, enclosures, bottles, instruments, cases, prototypes, technical drawings to 3D model and many more.

- 3D Designing
- 3D Modeling
- Garments Modeling
- 3D Rendering
- Surface Modeling

Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions. I am available 24 x 7

Reviews


juanamunoz:Good work! He was very nice and patient :-)

masud06:Good person, sincere and helpful, interested to work again

inksewnusa:Worked well with us made as many revisions as necessary to get to the perfect end product.

masud06:good experience and hopefully work with again

kdupont:He is very good and helpful and listens well


No comments:

Post a Comment