Tuesday 28 August 2018

I will create 3d model and product for games, animation, 3d printing

I will create 3d model and product for games, animation, 3d printing












About:

PLEASE MESSAGE ME BEFORE ORDERING! 

Just provide me with a simple image of your product, I will convert it into 3D model and will provide great 3D render of it which you can use on your own website or Amazon, eBay, AliExpress...

If you have a range of products (different sizes or flavours) let me know,
I will prepare a special offer for you :)

3d realistic models, such as cans, bottles, cups, dishes, mechanical devices, electronic devices, etc. according to your design and requirement.

I can do animation videos of your products. Please message me.

I will need your label for the project from you. Or you can ask me to create one. But it is chargeable...

Thanks

Reviews


personalgymmh:Great work

gaumzify:One of the best person to work with.\r\n\r\nThanks

personalgymmh:Great again!

gaumzify:Thank you.

personalgymmh:Great work and quick communication!


No comments:

Post a Comment