Sunday 26 August 2018

I will design machine and product for manufacturing

I will design machine and product for manufacturing












About:

I provide complete End-to-End design solution for your machine or product. I believe in engineering quality and innovation into the product to achieve maximum aesthetics and functionality.With prowess in concept development and product engineering, I am seeking clients who require innovative and effective solutions.

Highly skilled in concept development and prototyping, I can transform your ideas from primitive sketches or descriptions, to a complete manufactured product. Furthermore, I can design products for 3D printing as well.


YOU HAVE A UNIQUE PROBLEM, WHICH NEEDS A NOVEL SOLUTION!

Please reach out to me before placing an order. I would love to know your requirements, and tailor the offer for you.


Am I the right person for your job?
A certified mechanical designer with Master's degree in Automotive engineering. An inventor with 5+ years experience of working on novel projects, exceptionally skilled in complex electro-mechanical system designing.

What do I offer?
A professional solution driven by innovation, with an exceptional attention to quality of the product.


Lets transform your amazing idea to an inspiring product!

Reviews


devs121:Seller performed better than my expectations, and i am leaving with a much more futuristic product that i had imagined myself, his inputs have great value add-ons to his excellent service. \n\nWould recommend you to give work to him without blinking an eye. \n\nMy concept was complicated, and it was easy for him,he is in control of what he does. \n\n

pro3ds:Glad to work on such an amazing concept. Looking forward to make something great again.

precisionuk:A very professional job, great value for money. Highly recommended.

pro3ds:It was great working with you. Thanks

devs121:Seller performed better than my expectations, and i am leaving with a much more futuristic product that i had imagined myself, his inputs have great value add-ons to his excellent service. \n\nWould recommend you to give work to him without blinking an eye. \n\nMy concept was complicated, and it was easy for him,he is in control of what he does. \n\n


No comments:

Post a Comment