Tuesday 28 August 2018

I will do 3d model jewelry design and model ready for print

I will do 3d model jewelry design and model ready for print












About:

I am a freelance jewelry CAD Designer, work on Rhino & Matrix, Keyshot.

I am having 3+ years of experience in CAD designing and having 2+ years of experience in camp wax jewelry manufacturing.

1)I'll provide you with Source file and STL files "for printing & manufacturing purpose"
2) I will provide realistic renderings of any work.
3)I'm having good experience in US and Indian market.
4) I love to design any form of the jewelry in CAD
5)I can help you out in designing as well as can suggest changes and correction if you required.

My prime motive is customer satisfaction, that means quality work within specified time to me. and love to a long term professional relationship with clients.
I love to see my customer satisfied with all their requirements.

Please Contact Before Ordering Me. Also this price is just starting price, the cost depends upon the complexity of the jewelry.
Note: Please Contact me with your requirements before placing the order to get the best quality work and price!
<<<Money back guarantee>>>

Reviews


eternalove:Good seller. work as described.

sofiekesj:Snelle service .

eternalove:Good seller. work as described.

sofiekesj:Snelle service .

:


No comments:

Post a Comment