Tuesday 28 August 2018

I will create cel shaded 3d products and game assets

I will create cel shaded 3d products and game assets












About:

★★PROFESSIONAL CEL SHADED RENDERS★★

Hello! I am a 3D Artist & Designer with over 8 years experience in the industry. I have worked for a number of high profile clients including Hasbro, Harper Collins, Riot Games, Sony and Warner Bros.

What you will RECEIVE:

  • Cel Shaded images help you stand out from the crowd

  • High Quality 3D Models

  • Be up to date with the latest design trends

  • Ready for digital (website, blogs, games etc.) or print (magazine, books, poster etc.)

  • High Resolution file created to any size

  • Smooth communication


The WORKFLOW:

  1. I listen to your needs & complete/receive a project brief

  2. We research & produce a visual moodboard

  3. I start developing the 3D model prototype

  4. We make sure that you are happy with it, making revisions if neccessary

  5. I start to colour in the model

  6. I present the final model & render to you

I will keep you up to date and communicate my progress to you every step of the way! At the end of the project you will receive a high quality render / model, that you can use for your website, blogs or poster on your wall!

Please CONTACT ME to place an order, and I will be more than happy to answer your questions.


Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment