Sunday 26 August 2018

I will do 3d modeling and photorealistic rendering

I will do 3d modeling and photorealistic rendering












About:

Please contact me before placing an order!

I am a Professional 3D designer, I do 3D modeling and realistic rending as well. I can design any kind of parts, products, assemblies, fixtures, enclosures, prototypes, house 3D models, 2D and 3D floor plans, and much more. I provide the highest quality and maintain my excellence level. 

Following are the services I can  provide you :

 3D modeling
 Textures
 Lighting
 3D animation
 up to 6 renders from the angle of your choice
 3D Rigging


Provide me with:


  • Images of your product/character/concept .......
  • Visual Specifications for renderings (color, material, texture etc)

You will get:

  •  Detailed 3D Model with proper Topology.
  •  Full HD Photorealistic render with transparent background.(2K/3K/4K)
  •  A 3D Printable version of the model.
  • All project sources.


You can use these models on your website, on eBay, Flipkart, Amazon, Online listing, your games, or any of your video where you require 3D models.
Quality output is guaranteed & Promised for your product.

The price depends on the project as well as the estimated delivery time. We must discuss the details before you buy the gig.

Reviews


schlaeflir:Great work!

anikamin:Thank you sir

natecrown:while I appreciate the communication with this seller I was fairly disappointed overall. this seller lacks the experience and an eye for design. I don't mind going back and forth to make sure everything looks great but the amount of guidance I had to give for a simple design was astonishing.

anikamin:The provided label were low resolution and was not even vector. As it was just a png image which was quite impossible to align the logo by croping and pasting in proper position. My task was modeling and render in not the label designing.

grantjmurphy:3D Renderings were great, amazing listener. Knows how to capture exactly what you want


No comments:

Post a Comment