Monday 27 August 2018

I will design any product in 3d for manufacturing

I will design any product in 3d for manufacturing












About:

I'm a mechanical power engineer with 4 years of experience in SolidWorks modeling and drawing.

What I can do for You?

- I will do 3D mechanical design modeling and drawing.
- I will do 3D modeling ready for 3D printing and prototyping.
- I will do product design and drawing for manufacturing.
- I will do sheet metal product designing.
- I will design your graduation project model. 
- I will convert your innovation, invention and imagination ideas into mechanical design. 

Modeling, Designing, Drawing.

Small project can be done withing few hours and for a $5.

I will create and design 3D model for any product in SolidWorks for manufacturing by 3D printing, machining, or by other methods, just for you.


Just send me your imagination or the details for the 3D model (free hand sketches, some pictures, sketches, technical drawings + all dimensions).

Reviews


afathy:innovative work

diaaanddiaa:Thank you, I hope i did it well as you wished. waiting for upcoming works with you...

afathy:fast respond and accurate work

diaaanddiaa:Thanks for dealing with me, Hope we continue working together

afathy:innovative work


No comments:

Post a Comment