Tuesday 28 August 2018

I will create stl files for products to print it on 3d printing

I will create stl files for products to print it on 3d printing












About:

Iwill create Stl files to be print on 3d printing  as prototype before you go to final production 
req
1-pictures for the required
2-dimensions
Iwill give you the quality you need,and more over you expect
>>>>PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE YOU ORDER<<<<

Reviews


juice08618:Great Job!

amanda2020:It was wonderful to work with you! A pleasure! I highly recommend you to others. You were fast and I was pleased with the end results. You know, I want to come back to work with you again. I WILL be coming back.

emadnasr:great customer \r\nthank you \r\n

juice08618:ANOTHER GREAT JOB! FAST!

emadnasr:many thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment