Monday 27 August 2018

I will make 3d video or architectural rendering

I will make 3d video or architectural rendering












About:

I am an expert in 3D modeling, rendering and make video 3D. Can I get a 3D model and provide your architectural projects. I will help you with ideas, building floor plans, models, architectural models.

Ability to work and my response:
- It will be created fastest.
- I can draw your sketch into 2D CAD.
- I can make 3D video architect.
- The model will be guaranteed to keep it's proportion.

- You will get the complete images of all sides and especially a 3D SketchUp file  (it's possible for you to rotate).
- I can render models into images with texture which high quality and best aesthetic as real aesthetic as real.

Please feel free to contact to me for any question.

Reviews


propertyfrog:Great work. Good communication. Thanks\n

lifeanddesign:Great customer! Thank you again for the job! Have a good job!

aceroth:Excellent work, timely with changes, responsive and brilliant design. Thanks!

lifeanddesign:Great customer! Thank you again for job! Have a good time.

samarchitect:Outstanding experience! Super fast delivery and very professional and responsive seller. I highly recommend Lifeanddesign and will definitely buy this gig again.


No comments:

Post a Comment