Tuesday 28 August 2018

I will assist you in mechanical design in inventor

I will assist you in mechanical design in inventor












About:

Hi, I come again to assist you in mechanical drawings in inventor and autocad. The gig will assist in any mechanical part drawings, sheet metal drawings, machines ,machine part drawings and assembly drawings.

I will basically convert your hand sketch or idea into a Technical drawing ready for manufacturing or production.

I will include renderings of drawings.

The technical drawings will be properly detailed including dimensions and relevant texts.

I will deliver the following files (dwg,ipt, pdf, iam,STL) as per the buyers desire.

Dear valued client, this gig is meant to assist you mostly for mechanical drawings.SEND ME YOUR ORDER AND GET QUALITY SERVICES!
THANKS!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment