Sunday 26 August 2018

I will do 3d printing object

I will do 3d printing object












About:

**** **** Please contact Before Ordering **** ****


We can make a 3D model of your object for being 3d printed as an .STL file (if you need any other just ask).


- Creating 3D model of any object

- Precise sizing of your object.

- Multiple materials configurations.

- Rendering 


You can send your digital plans or hand drawn plans and I will make the model. I need to have all the Requirements to do it.

Please contact me before to talk about your project before we start.

Reviews


rfjohanna:Incredible work Leo

leo_revit:many thanks

rfjohanna:very profesional work

leo_revit:Outstanding Experience!

rfjohanna:seller is amazing always delivers on time and provides revisions and high quality work


No comments:

Post a Comment