Monday 27 August 2018

I will provide mechanical design and solid modeling services using solidworks

I will provide mechanical design and solid modeling services using solidworks












About:

*** Please contact me before purchasing this gig. Every design project is different and it is important that I custom tailor a design package for you.***

If purchased before contacting me with your information this gig covers one single simple (less than 30 min design time) solid model and drawing.

I can provide everything from full mechanical design and prototyping services all the way down to just cleaning up the documentation for an existing project. All projects are modeled in 3D space and all documentation is derived from the models. 

Typical design project includes full PDF drawings, exploded views, assemblies, color renderings and full electronic design files including solid models and even STL files compatible with 3D printing in addition to native Solidworks format.

I take this work seriously and am using 100% authentic LEGAL copy of Solidworks.

I have 20+ years experience in design, manufacturing, and prototyping and I look forward to seeing how I can assist you!

All of my gigs feature a 100% satisfaction guarantee. I will do everything in my power to address any issues you may have. If I cannot, I will gladly refund your money.

Reviews


kahikopitts:Used this Gig countless times. Quality, Consistency, Understands what you are talking about. Translates what you say into fact. So happy with all with this Gig. Still think it strange to call them Gig's.... Just saying...

jd52wtf:Excellent to work with... as always!

feslerbuilt:Excellent service and delivery.

jd52wtf:Great customer. Look forward to working together in the future!

kahikopitts:Seller Outstanding! Have used several times and has consistent quality work in a timely manner.


No comments:

Post a Comment