Tuesday 28 August 2018

I will make 3d design of anything and deliver best rendered image by solidworks,keyshot

I will make 3d design of anything and deliver best rendered image by solidworks,keyshot












About:

 Please!!!!!!!!!                 Please!!!!!!!!!                      Please!!!!!!!!!!

Ask me before you place new order as I may not available to work in this time.

Hi,

I am a Certified SolidWorks Professional-CSWP. I have more than 4 years experience in Mechanical Parts DesignPrototyping, 3D Printing, Plastic Products Design and others Mechanical Design.
I have completed my Graduation in Mechanical Engineering.
Currently I am pursuing my M. Sc. in Industrial and Production Engineering.


Have an idea or thinking, let me help you to make it visible. Just send me your ideas, sketch/drawing, instruction. I will make it real. You will get 3D visible design and high quality rendered image/picture/photos/PDF within a short time. I am always here to make your dream/ideas true.  

Reviews


pdidonato2:Great as always

sobuj23:Thanks again

dannyspeed165:Fast response and Fantastic work.

sobuj23:One of the best client

fudohxxx:as usual great great to work with - thanks again !!


No comments:

Post a Comment