Tuesday 28 August 2018

I will model and texture any prop or asset, each prop will cost 5$

I will model and texture any prop or asset, each prop will cost 5$












About:

I will model a low poly prop for your Project.
  • The model will be static(no animation) and will be delivered with a diffuse map.
  • You can specify polycount for the model and the size of the maps(in pixels).

This kind of 3D Models can be used in video games or you can ask me for an image render with advanced lighting with no extra cost for your personal use.

The model could be delivered in a OBJ or FBX file and the maps in JPG or PNG files.

Reviews


reddo87:Awesome work

anishraaj:My pleasure! :D

reddo87:Excellent work

anishraaj:Thank you! Hoping to work again with you.

utbusta:Fantastic communication and great work


No comments:

Post a Comment