Sunday 26 August 2018

I will do photorealistic 3d rendering of your product and package

I will do photorealistic 3d rendering of your product and package












About:

PLEASE MESSAGE BEFORE PLACE ORDER!

I will create High Quality Photoreal 3d renderings of your product for online sell: Amazon, eBay, Aliexpress etc...

This GIG will be your perfect solution to exibit your product in a more realistic and impressive way, and increase your selling on Amazon or any other online selling platform.


Once your Label design is complete, Just send me your 2d label in pdf or ai format and choose your bottle, and get back the renders ready to be posted for amazon etc.

If you don't have label design, you want to create new one then Please check my other gig for label design.

I will create any kind of product and package render:

  • Plastic and glass bottles for dietary supplements
  • bottle and jars for food and drinks
  • Any kind of cans or containers
  • foil pouches
  • package boxes
  • and many more.....

If you have range of products (different sizes and flavors) let me know, I will make special offer for you.

Label design should be in one of these formats: ai, pdf, png, jpg, tiff, psd.

For additional renders please check gig extras.

100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!

Contact me for CUSTOM quotes and more details.

Reviews


rickystudencki:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

tuscan2014:I found working with him very easy and productive

sandippubis2017:Thanks a lot!

ruggieropanther:IS FAST AND GREAT COMUNICATION .

sandippubis2017:Thanks a lot!


No comments:

Post a Comment