Sunday 26 August 2018

I will create 3d models for 3d printer

I will create 3d models for 3d printer












About:

*** Please send me a massage with your requirements before order ***

3D printing is very popular and easy method to create prototype of physical objects virtually any shape. 3D printer need initial 3D design made as STL, OBJ or VRML file format. through this gig I'm offering my fully package of 3D printing solutions. Im fully capable of creating 3D Printable models. I'm also capable of modifying STL file also. 3D printing and scanning also available upon your request.

Reviews


ralphieboy14:Loved it! Will use again soon! Better than expected, faster than expected.

chamilje:Great Customer, Good Products. Willing to work again

harvey0012:Great working with this seller, will be using him again for all our future engineering designs! Thank you so much, exactly what I wanted!

chamilje:Great Customer, Good product and enjoyed working with him. Looking forward to work again.

adamtroner:This is my third time working with Chamilje and another positive experience. Chamilje worked hard on defining my design in order to meet my vision.


1 comment:

  1. 3D laser scanning service can help you to easily compare between as-built physical parts to as-designed digital models by quality inspection. Onsite3D provide the best 3D laser scanning service in Colorado. If you need just visit their site. 3D laser scanning service Denver, Colorado

    ReplyDelete