Tuesday 28 August 2018

I will do 3d modeling, rendering and anything for 3d printing

I will do 3d modeling, rendering and anything for 3d printing












About:

~MONEY BACK GUARANTEE~

If you are not satisfied with the final output I will refund your money.


PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING GIG :)


I am a Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineer with 3 years experience. I am expert in 3D modelling,rendering, design for 3D printing and design any kind of model following your concept etc. If you are looking for a talented guy you are in the right place. If you need more details about me please come inbox with me.


Buyers must contact me to discuss projects before buying the gig. I need a description of the model and any reference images you may have.


Thank you!
Best Regards,
Yahampath

Reviews


redhotmonti:So patient- he (or she) went above and beyond the job.

yahampathmec:Provided clear hand drawings of the designs. Clearly communicated the changes needed. wish to work with you again. Thank you!

exile927:Top notch seller. Good guy. Good communication. Very intuitive. Would use again, 10/10.

yahampathmec:Provided clear details of the designs. Clearly communicated the changes needed. wish to work with you again. Thank you!

exile927:Good guy. He does great work. Would use again, 10/10.


No comments:

Post a Comment