Monday 27 August 2018

I will design cad and 3d products based on engineering

I will design cad and 3d products based on engineering












About:

I am using Autodesk Software

I am a mechanical engineer so everything i design is based on engineering rules including manufacture, ease of assembly, function and aesthetics.

Don't worry for waiting too long, I will give you my best

Reviews


subhashkatta6:Adhim simply got what I asked for. Another outstanding delivery. Will continue working with him again.

fadliadhim:Thanks and congrats

londonnelms:Excellent to work with and will keep working with you until the product is right. I will use fadliadhim in the future.

subhashkatta6:Adhim delivered his rich professional work again

fadliadhim:Very patient buyer


No comments:

Post a Comment