Sunday 26 August 2018

I will provide you with moderen professional and 100% orignal design whether you are an individual or a company.Customer satisfaction is our top priority. + See More

I will provide you with moderen professional and 100% orignal design whether you are an individual or a company.Customer satisfaction is our top priority. + See More












About:

HI
You can send me your design requirements in terms of picture / images / free hand sketches / photos

I will create technical drawings in solidworks and autocad with dimensional details. Also can able to design the parts in 3D.


Delivery time depends on complexity of drawings. Although I'll try to deliver in 24 Hours or as quick as i can. 


In case the product is complex in shape & size , the drawing work takes more time & effort , so in that case I request you to please contact first before start the order.

- I can support for multiple design changes / modifications.
- Fast Delivery support upon request

Reviews


shaneeddison:Worked fast and was happy to make changes, happy with the result

designgraphic1:Outstanding Experience!

ryanwmitchell:Thank you, great communication and fast turn around

designgraphic1:Outstanding Experience!

shaneeddison:Worked fast and was happy to make changes, happy with the result


No comments:

Post a Comment