Friday 23 March 2018

I will just create model and render for you

I will just create model and render for you












About:

"PLEASE DISCUSS BEFORE ORDERING"

I will creat you a 3D character/object rigged animated and textured as you Like ... Just tell me what you want and i will make it happen ... send me a text of a clear description of what you need and i will see what i can do about it :) 
- Please define these steps to avoid any misunderstanding :
[the character wanted  ] :
Needed for : Game/Animation/3D printing ... 
Low Poly / High Poly 
unlimited faces / limited 
special effects : realistic/cartoonic...
any kind of specific Mouvement needed in the character-animation-
The Formats needed ( check for the list of file formats available )

( if you Don't exactly know what you are looking for ?! Just send me a message and we will discuss about it and i will help you )
Thanks for choosing me for this work :) hope you will like it 
All my respect.




-The Price my services will change depending on detail to the model

Reviews


maximusboy:Quick and easy

proton123:thanks sir

renboy:Excellent, just what I needed!

proton123:thank you very much sir

renboy:Just what I needed, fast delivery.


No comments:

Post a Comment