Friday 23 March 2018

I will do photorealistic 3d rendering of your product

I will do photorealistic 3d rendering of your product












About:

IMPORTANT: Please,contact me before ordering.


I will create High Quality Photorealistic 3D Renderings of your product for online sell:
Amazon, eBay, AliExpress and so on...

I will create any kind of package:
  • carton boxes
  • foil pouches
  • paper bags
  • bottles and jars for food and drinks
  • plastic and glass bottles for dietary supplements
  • pills and blisters
and many others...

Just let me know what do you require and send me a label design of your product,
reference photos or drawings of the package type.

If you have a range of products (different sizes or colors) let me know,
I will prepare a special offer for you :)

Label design (Artwork) of your product should be in one of these file formats:
png, jpg, pdf, ai, tiff, psd.

I can also place water drops on the bottles - extra charged.

I care about the details and my models are very accurate, and realistic textured.

If you have any questions feel free to ask me!

Many thanks for stopping on my gig and rest assured I can help you with your 3D project!
I invite you to cooperation! I assure, you will like!






Reviews


purepd:Sensational work, delivered on time, excellent communication. A pleasure to work with, Highly recommended!

grip_3d:Perfect customer! I am pleased to work with him.

purepd:Exception quality work and communication, understood exactly what we wanted and over delivered. Will use again and highly recommend! Thanks Grigorii!!

grip_3d:I am very pleased to have business with this customer. Precise tasks help to do the job quickly and efficiently. I am looking forward to strengthening of our joint cooperation.

purepd:Sensational work, delivered on time, excellent communication. A pleasure to work with, Highly recommended!


No comments:

Post a Comment