Thursday 28 June 2018

I will do 3d photo realistic supplement bottle for amazon and websites

I will do 3d photo realistic supplement bottle for amazon and websites












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">+++ Please do not order before contacting me +++

Want your 2d labels converted to realistic 3d bottles to be posted on Amazon, Ebay or your own website.

Just send us your 2d label in jpg format and a reference image of a bottle you want yours to look like,  and get back the renders ready to be posted for amazon etc.


For $25 gig you will get    : 4 renders in High resolution 1000 x 1000 pixels

Bottle modelling charge :

free if you choose from available sample image else
$ 10 per product for custom made bottles (simple bottles).
$ 20 per product for custom made bottles (complex bottles).    
                                             
For additional renders and more details Contact me, and again
+++ Please do not order before contacting me +++

Reviews


newagedeals:This guy is very professional! I love what he has been doing for me and I keep coming back.

jb3dintros:very easy to work with

urbanbarrel1027:Great Work !!

jb3dintros:Thankyou very much for the tip

aliciali:The seller was very patient and helpful. We experienced some technical difficulties on the fiverr website where we weren't getting each other's messages, but the seller took extra time to complete the order the way that I wished despite the order already technically being completed. Thanks! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment