Thursday 28 June 2018

I will redraw,design your sketch, plan by 2d autocad

I will redraw,design your sketch, plan by 2d autocad












About:

Hello Dear ,

I will redraw your hand drawing sketches : PLANS , SECTIONS , ELEVATION using autocad. I will redraw it and provide for you new drawings by Cad files,jpeg ,png,  PDF file ...

Just take ONE DAY and 5$ for one level basic house.

Fast deliver and UNLIMITED revisions for you.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Sam Chaabane

And please, contact through inbox before buying to customize your order according your needs.

Reviews


vassiloa:Chaabane matched my expectation, did a good job and was responsive when communicating

chaabane:Great experience

pansheets:beautiful job!!! great communication!

chaabane:Really nice client ! I would love to work with him again

wissamkazzaz:excellent as usual


No comments:

Post a Comment