Saturday 30 June 2018

I will do 3d product render

I will do 3d product render












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I will model, render and animate your products ranging from cosmetics, shoes, bags, clothings, utensils, furniture etc. for advertisement online ( amazon, ebay etc.), in the media etc with a very exquisite and artistic touch to make them more enticing and appealing to your customers. Do contact me first so we speak about your products before you place an order. It will truly be worthwhile that I can assure you.

Reviews


mverschuren:Great work, fast delivery and good communication.

llluuuccckkkyyy:Thanks

henrikolofsson:Great work

llluuuccckkkyyy:thanks!!!11

elenmq:He was very fast, attentive to details and smart. Did the work with excelence!


No comments:

Post a Comment