Thursday 28 June 2018

I will 3dsmax sketchup pro autocad lumion photoshop

I will 3dsmax sketchup pro autocad lumion photoshop












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I will produce 3D modeling and / or rendering for your architecture project or product. I can work from scratch, model the whole building / product and then render it, or just do the render if you send me the 3D model. You can pay for your work if you like it. or not. I will send you a sample before payment for you to decide.
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/1/folders/1eqMF0D_RMpA-F2QdS-1rnD-DsUUjtB7r

Reviews


ossenikaossara:This the best experience ever on this app, she’s so professional friendly, I will definitely come back

hieudesign:thank you very much!

jsteffan7:This was the best experience working with a seller on Fiverr! Everything about the whole projects was smooth. Communication was fast and we were both on the same page. She fully understood the scope of the work that needed to be done and was able to meet expectations and complete exactly what I had asked in the first attempt. Exceptional!

hieudesign:thank you very much!

jsteffan7:You have done an amazing job and I am so happy with the end result. Communication was fast and easy. You will always be my go to for any future renderings. Thank you so much for your help!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment