Thursday 28 June 2018

I will create exterior and interior model in 3ds max or sketchup

I will create exterior and interior model in 3ds max or sketchup












About:

Hello, 
I learning architecture and I growing my architecture skills. I can make models by 3D softwares like 3ds max and more. I can render beautiful images and 
3D models about buildings, furniture's and more different things. I will provide you with outstanding work until you are fully satisfied. 

Service Description: 

>Building Architecture 
>Interior Design 
>3D Visualization (3ds Studio Max& Vray)
>Master-plan & Urban design

You need send me your information of the project, than I can provide product for your request.
Please contact me before buy gig!
Thank you for reading.

Reviews


michaelmikhail:I have worked with this seller for several projects and have had excellent results every single time. I highly recommend and will definitely use again.

shameem1990:Grate client

michaelmikhail:Great work again from this guy. Thanks for the rapid turnaround with my order.

shameem1990:Pleasure to work with you again.

michaelmikhail:Great Work


No comments:

Post a Comment