Friday 29 June 2018

I will make architectural drawings in autocad

I will make architectural drawings in autocad












About:

Formally trained as CAD Engineer, I specialize in AutoCAD 2D and have worked on several drawings as per United States AutoCAD standards and Australian standards. 

Services offered -
Feel free to contact me for any 2D work that can be done in Autocad. I'm sure I can do it.

Why hire me?

 + No extra charges for the source file.
 + TOP RATED SELLER with 100% positive rating.
 + 
Always deliver above and beyond buyer's expectations.

NOTE - 
1. You can
 check my bestseller gig if you want something different.

2. Please contact before the order to avoid cancellation or to request custom offer.
2. Basic, Standard and premium package are for 1 drawing only.
 
3. I do not offer 3D services for now. 

Thank you.


Reviews


alexandermunro:Sanjay is very detailed and patient with all of the additional change requests that we had. Thank you!

sanverma96:Thank you for the tip!

mkohen:Quick and beautiful work. Designs came back better than anticipated. I highly recommend Sanverma96!

sanverma96:Thank you! It was excellent working on your loft plan. I'm glad you liked by work.

karenaza:Great quality and fast!, great communication too.


No comments:

Post a Comment